What's covered in this workshop?
This 90-minute workshop will:
- Walk participants through the acquisitions process for scholarly books
- Explain when and how to approach acquisitions editors
- Help you create a personalized submission strategy that works for you and your goals
- Offer tips on ensuring your book pitch doesn't sound like a dissertation
- Provide ample time for participant Q&A
The workshop will be to be held live via Zoom on Friday, September 24th, 2021 at 10am PDT. Registrants will be provided supplementary handouts and will be able to access a recording and transcript of the workshop for 30 days following the live workshop.