What's covered in this workshop?
This 90-minute workshop will:
- Walk participants through the acquisitions process for scholarly books
- Break down the key components of the scholarly book proposal (and why they're there)
- Highlight common mistakes that prospective authors make in their book proposals
- Offer concrete tips to make your book proposal stand out
- Provide ample time for participant Q&A
The workshop will be to be held live via Zoom on Friday, August 20, 2021 at 10am PDT. Registrants will be provided supplementary handouts and will be able to access a recording and transcript of the workshop for 30 days following the live workshop.