Curious about getting help from a developmental editor on your scholarly manuscripts?
This webinar will introduce you to developmental editing as a service available to authors of academic books and journal articles.
- What developmental editors do for manuscripts
- Why scholarly writers choose to work with developmental editors
- How to find the right developmental editor for you and your project
- When to bring in a developmental editor
- How much developmental editing costs
- and more.
This webinar was held live via Zoom on June 15, 2022. By registering below you will receive access to a video and audio recording of the live webinar as well as some additional resources.
I'm a publishing consultant, developmental editor, and the author of The Book Proposal Book: A Guide for Scholarly Authors (Princeton University Press, 2021). Through my online courses and workshops, I've helped thousands of academic writers craft outstanding book proposals and connect successfully with editors at university presses and other scholarly publishers. Find out more about me and what I do at ManuscriptWorks.com.